United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question! They're standard card sleeve sized (63.5 x 88 MM or 2.5" x 3.5").

There are 144 cards plus 4 player aide cards.

Thanks for keeping it shiny!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
the KMC perfect fits are too tight for the cards in case you were thinking about using those. IF anyone has them sleeved I'd love to know what you used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petoly wrote:
the KMC perfect fits are too tight for the cards in case you were thinking about using those. IF anyone has them sleeved I'd love to know what you used.

I sleeved mine with Ultra Pro standard deck protectors, and they work perfectly, IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
danaolson wrote:
petoly wrote:

I sleeved mine with Ultra Pro standard deck protectors, and they work perfectly, IMO.

those are marketed as the same size as the KMCS. They don't bow the cards?

Never mind, I was accidentally looking at the PRO fit deck protectors which are 64 X 89 like the KMCs,

I think you mean the ultra pro deck protector sleeves which are marketed to be 66X91. I'll have to get some of those.

Final edit:

I actually went back and retried the KMC. they work, but they are so close you really have to pick and choose which sleeves to use. like all cards and sleeves in a pack, some can be a hair tighter or a hair looser. The cards themselves can be cut a hair thinner or a hair thicker. Took longer than it takes to normally sleeve, but by picking and choosing the right sleeve out of the KMC pack for the right card, they worked just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.