4 Posts

Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: FAQ Faction Abilitie, Crimea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Markus Langex
Austria
flag msg tools
If i use the faction abilitie (...once per turn spend 1 combat card, if it were a resource, to pay for something)

Could i gain 1 resource (also coin) and i could place the coin on my mat or a resource (wood, metal,...) could be placed on a territory with a worker on, "saved" for a following turn?
Or i have to use the combat card immediately during an action?
I´m understand that a coin is also a resource, because of the encounter cards (...gain $2...)

Thanks for answers
Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you must spend it immediately.

Also, coins are not resources. This is defined in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Lowell
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Page 4 of the rulebook:

Quote:
Resources
Resource tokens (wood, food, metal and oil) remain on the board once produced. You may only spend resources from territories you currently control.

Money is not a resource.

No, you can't use the combat card to trade in for a resource to use at a later time. It acts like a wildcard of sort, where you can discard that card to help pay for something at that moment. So you can use it instead of paying 1 wood, 1 oil, 1 metal or 1 food for something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Langex
Austria
flag msg tools
okay thank you
best
Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.