Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed this when it was going for £21.69 at IGUK.

I'd never heard of Battalia, but after checking out a few reviews I love the look of it.

Gameseek is a marmite company. I've had both good and bad experiences, but am going to get this at this cracker price.

You can get it HERE.

Here's a review by Off the Shelf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Tsolov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
"Battalia" is a fantastic game and for this price is an absolute steal

A new Kickstarter campaign is scheduled for September. This time for a really big expansion which adds a lot to this already great game.

You could find more info and pics here:
https://www.facebook.com/Battalia.bg

http://battalia.eu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this one, randomly heard it mentioned a few months back as I'd never heard of it either! But sounded good to me too, bought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spithead Games
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
You linked to iguk site mate

Heres the correct link

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Toysxyawqtwgvt2/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
szchifo wrote:
You linked to iguk site mate

Heres the correct link

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/Toysxyawqtwgvt2/

Doh! Thanks for that. It's been fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to order from Denmark, anyone based in the UK who could order and I'll pay for international shipping?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
I can't seem to order from Denmark, anyone based in the UK who could order and I'll pay for international shipping?

Sorry Mikkel, I can't help you out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Robinson
United Kingdom
Neston
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:

I could but it would double the price of the game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
raged_norm wrote:
Gregaria wrote:

I could but it would double the price of the game...

Dang, Well I have written them to try and sort it out. Thank you for the offer though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joris Kelecom
msg tools
mb
Out of stock...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting the offer, OP.
Managed to snag a copy last night.

Not had any truly bad experiences with GameSeek thus far, but my last order from them took two weeks for it to actually ship...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Thomson
United Kingdom
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of which... has anyone's order for this actually shipped or even moved to 'Packing' status?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexDev wrote:
Speaking of which... has anyone's order for this actually shipped or even moved to 'Packing' status?

My copy arrived yesterday in a jiffy bag! I couldn't believe it. It's a pretty big box too, but thankfully it wasn't damaged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard King
United Kingdom
Crockenhill
KENT
flag msg tools
Mine too. Arrived yesterday in jiffy bag. Luckily undamaged. Wasnt so lucky with planet steam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
More Wine
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Back in stock at the same price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't got round to playing it yet, but I have to say, the game's production quality really is excellent. In fact, probably one of the best I've seen in any game, and I recently got Scythe!

The minis are brilliant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Baker
Scotland
Glasgow
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was beguiled by yet another Gameseek promise of a great game at a great price....however they are only great deals if they actually arrive!

Sadly, just as with my orders from them for Francis Drake and Onward to Venus, nothing arrived. I emailed them, and got my by now expected answer - "trouble with the supplier....would I like to wait...if not then issue refund..."

No doubt someone somewhere gets the benefit of the deals, and no doubt my greed for new games will cause me try again in future, but I hope I will be strong enough to resist because they really are having a laugh with this carry on.
yuk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zee Deveel
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered, game looks cool. Thanks!

To be frank it looks like a lot more game than you can get for £20 anywhere else. Couldn't resist. Seems like a decent fit for me and my gf, interesting gameplay and cool art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZeeDeveel wrote:

To be frank it looks like a lot more game than you can get for £20 anywhere else. Couldn't resist. Seems like a decent fit for me and my gf, interesting gameplay and cool art.

I was chatting to the guys who made it and they said they'll be running a Kickstarter later this year for an expansion as well. It extends the board and adds some other factions. I think it has a solo mode too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Tsolov
Bulgaria
Sofia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JakersNI wrote:
ZeeDeveel wrote:

I was chatting to the guys who made it and they said they'll be running a Kickstarter later this year for an expansion as well. It extends the board and adds some other factions. I think it has a solo mode too.

The campaign will launch on 6th of September. I don`t think that there will be a solo mode, but they have prepared over 60 stretch goals, so you will receive a ton of stuff for your money.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Have had a dispatch notification on this one so looks like they have/had stock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first time I ordered, it sat in "Order Placed" status for a week, and when I contacted them they said they were awaiting stock (although it was marked as in stock when I ordered), so I just cancelled it and got a refund.

I tried again the second time it came in stock, and again sat in "Order Placed" status for a week, but after chasing it they dispatched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
More Wine
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived 10 days after ordering (and showing in-stock on the website). As is standard practice for GameSeek it arrived with just a jiffy bag for protection. Somehow it survived being delivered by Hermes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Bruce
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Order Friday night arrived this morning. Must be a Kevlar line envelope because it arrived unscathed.

A lot of game for £20, although wife was still not happy as it isnpurchase number 3 thus week, so I pretended it was only £10. She knows I am full of it, but she lets me have this little deception in the interests of a harmonious marriage!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Boyd
United Kingdom
Newtownards
County Down
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rickybruce wrote:
A lot of game for £20, although wife was still not happy as it isnpurchase number 3 thus week, so I pretended it was only £10. She knows I am full of it, but she lets me have this little deception in the interests of a harmonious marriage!

I nearly got away with mine but my wife found the punch board at the bottom of the bin outside!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.