Shakespeare» Forums » Rules

Subject: Activating a character without using its power rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miklos Kovacs
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it allowed to use a cilinder and do nothing with that character? (i.e there are no cotume elements left).
I know this rarely happens, but in our last game, at last round a player would like to use one of her character to take some time and have the chance to react to my moves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe so. But is using one of your precious few actions to do nothing really the best move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Beri
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes you can, but you will likely have to leave this character to rest if it is not the last day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Piefer "Luke Luke The Orange"

Brooklyn
New York
msg tools
mbmb
This can easily come up if you have an extra cylinder but decide not to move ambience forward any more because you want the coin more than the points. In the last round, I planned to use Falstaff but a turn of events caused the coin to be more valuable than the point due to being the difference in being able to pay everyone or take a -2 for underpayment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.