Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger S
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure this has been posted already or I've read in bits and pieces, but what will Stonemeier Games presence be at Gencon? Are Jamey, Jakub, or Morten planning to attend?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We’ll be in the same conference room as last year, the Denver room of the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown (events listed on Gen Con's website by searching for "Stonemaier"). If you’d like to buy Scythe, you can get it from the Cephalofair Games booth (2963A).

I'll be there the entire time, as will my co-founder, Alan. Morten will be there for one day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger S
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
I'll be there the entire time, as will my co-founder, Alan. Morten will be there for one day.

Do you know which day Morten will be hanging around? I want to hit all 3 celebs in one pass, if possible. (Don't say Friday - I won't be there that day.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
schiavonir wrote:
jameystegmaier wrote:

Do you know which day Morten will be hanging around? I want to hit all 3 celebs in one pass, if possible. (Don't say Friday - I won't be there that day.)

Sorry for not replying to this, but I was on a family vacation the three weeks leading up to GenCon. I was in the Stonemaier room for a few hours Thursday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.