Subject: How to handle events ins solo play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
mb
Hey fellas, wanted to play a solo game and didn't make it very far as the first card was an event I don´t want to sort them out so are you just ignoring or how do you handle events?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 7
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo play wasn't designed for events.
If you prefer to not sort the events, simply draw a replacement card when an event is revealed rather than resolving the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
mb
thx for the reply and yep that was my first way to deal with it but after a while I got sick of it and now I just use the events the way I think it 's right in that certain moment as there are events in my favour as well as ones to my disadvantage

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
I don't use them either. The solo version is random and hard enough that I don't need events to mess it up even more But I do use heroes and give them their faction's effect when the AI flips them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
flag msg tools
mb
Heroes is the only booster I don't have yet, thinking abou getting it though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forsman
United States
Ely
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroes is lots of fun, but wouldn't use it in Solo play either

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.