United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
posted Relative difficulty of different monster types' minions and captains, which is a great look at the captains and minions, but it got me thinking that the mini-bosses and agents don't have any written ranking.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how they should be ordered in difficulty?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't contribute much, but here goes:

Mini-Bosses: Razorfiend (grubber faction according to the fact that he has grubber handlers on his card) - I'd say 1 skull. I was able to handle one with relatively beginning characters. He was tough and scary but not over the top. Cool mini too.

Agents: Avatar of Winter - Mostly encountered as a trap seems again to be a 1 skull. If you use the torches to cripple him, you can kill it relatively easily. I'd say 1 skull. Even as a pure agent, I think he would be a little tougher but still doable by novices.

I picked these deliberately because they looked as though they were the low end of the scale. Most of the agents seem to be similar to your own characters, only bad guys. That is they have the health and relative capability level of a player character. The Mini bosses are similar but maybe more highly variable?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.