Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin G
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played two rounds of F.A.U.S.T without any hand limits because we missed that rule (5 cards for a 4 person game). It is not on the quick reference sheet (which was incredibly helpful except for the hand limit-rule which doesn't appear on it).

Also although we knew the rule, we found it hard to remember that when you win a challenge you get to replace the cards you showed meeting the challenge.

Does anyone else have examples of missed rules or hard to remember rules from F.A.U.S.T.?

P.S- This game has totally replaced Coup for me - I have dubbed it "'Coup' with a purpose."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Burke
United States
Belmont
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
jgunnz wrote:
We played two rounds of F.A.U.S.T without any hand limits because we missed that rule (5 cards for a 4 person game). It is not on the quick reference sheet (which was incredibly helpful except for the hand limit-rule which doesn't appear on it).

Also although we knew the rule, we found it hard to remember that when you win a challenge you get to replace the cards you showed meeting the challenge.

Does anyone else have examples of missed rules or hard to remember rules from F.A.U.S.T.?

P.S- This game has totally replaced Coup for me - I have dubbed it "'Coup' with a purpose."

We missed one rule that should have included in the rulebook.

When you take an art card from the cache it should be replaced with a card from the pile.
Glad you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.