Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am pillaging and a battle breaks out. I play a card that cancels the played cards and they are discarded, then new cards are played. My friend played the card that makes us sacrifice down to a single figure. I thought my card would trigger first as I'm the pillager, but the group voted his card should trigger first and I had to sacrifice all my creatures but one, then we would play new cards when mine took effect. I hope that makes sense.

So, which card should've triggered first? The pillager or his? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Hemming
Germany
Köln
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mb
You got screwed big time my friend it is 1. Cancel all text effects 2. Discard all cards 3. The Rest. If you are the pillager or not is irrelevant for that resolution.

Greets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
suxx wrote:
You got screwed big time my friend it is 1. Cancel all text effects 2. Discard all cards 3. The Rest. If you are the pillager or not is irrelevant for that resolution.

Greets
As he says. Always have the official FAQ at hand: bottom of the page at https://cmon.com/#/product/blood-rage/blood-rage

Page 2 Question 2 in the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
arry -
msg tools
badge
mbmb
No.

If I'm reading the question correctly, there are two cards in the battle: Heimdall's Watch and Odin's Tide. Heimdall's Watch resolves earlier, canceling and discarding Odin's Tide. No figures are sacrificed to Tide.

Andreas is right in that it's irrelevant who's the pillager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Boylan
United States
Morrisville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you all! Not spelled out super clearly, but makes sense. I will have the FAQ ready in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards are supposed to be resolved at the same time. If there is conflict, you follow this order:

1. Cancel all text effects
2. Discard all cards
3. The Rest.

If conflict still happens, the card played by the pillaging player goes first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.