Joakim Schön
Sweden
Huskvarna
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A 5 player game.

The first round I tried to pick a lady card, some tourney cards, and maybe a king card. I manage to do that, and also got a beggar. I could make one extra step. And I got some points from the tourney. But got minus on the library.

The next step I picked a dragon, lady and some tourney cards, but did manage to get a king card. Got two extra steps, and used them on the dragon. Got minus point at the library again. But also some points from the tourney.

Third round I got a kings card that I needed, some dragon cards, and some beggars. Got 6 points from the king. And just a few points from the tourney.

Fourth round I got lady card, king card, library card, and some tourney cards. Used my steps with the lady on the tourney Could go half the way to the king. And didn't get minus point in the library. And got some tourney points.

The next round I got a kings card that I wanted, a library, and some dragon cards. Did got minus points. Moved quite much on the dragon tile. And was in the 6 point position on the king tile.

The last round I did got one but one one dragon card, but it was a 5. Also got a beggar card. And some other cards. Moved on the beggar so I wasn't gonna get the minus point on that. The fourth, and last card I played was the dragon card. Moving me five steps. No matter what the other players after me did, they couldn't pass me. I got no minus points, and got the 17 dragon points.

I did win the game. Had the 17 dragon points, two 6 king points, and some 3, 2 and 1s from the tourney. I had 8 minus points in total from the library, but I won anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.