Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
JavaScript, Java, Ruby, ...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again,

The rules say about placing over a twig: "The twig's Connections to other branches must be preserved if it is covered by the placement.". I assume this means that the new card needs to connect with the same cards as the old one, but doesn't need to have exactly the same shape of the branch drawn on it, and number of connections. For example here:

-A-B-C
| |

B and C have one free connection each. I assume I can place over B a card that doesn't have this third connection, or that has third connection going up instead. Similarly, I can place over C a card with whatever pattern of connections, as long as it has one that faces left. Is this right?

Sorry for asking so many questions but I just want to make sure I don't get anything wrong and don't translate the rules incorrectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Chudyk
msg tools
designer
Yes and yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomek Kaczmarek
msg tools
So how can one cut off a twig? Polish rules just mention that's possible, but I can't see when such situation can happen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.