Subject: Still Not Received Backer Copy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've yet to receive my backer copy of the game and have now seen it for sale on at least one online retailer. I'm in Canada, are there any other Canadian bakers still without their copies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you contacted 8th Summit. I would think you should have gotten it by now.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel gagnon
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I'm from Quebec and I didn't receive the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply Mr. Launius. I'm still waiting to hear back from 8th Summit at the moment. I'm hoping I'm part of the minority and that most other Canadian backers have received their copies.

Thanks so much for the wonderful games you've designed and continue to create. Defenders of the Realm is a favorite of my wife and I and we can't wait for Defenders of the Last Stand to hit the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I also see JowZam started a thread here too in case anybody else is tracking this issue.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599284/any-canadian-bac...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Another Canadian here without a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've yet to hear from 8th Summit but will let everyone know once I do.

In the meantime lets keep hearing from folks yet to receive their copy. So far it seems to be us Canadains affected. Does anyone know who was distributing it up here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received this email from the creator:

"Hi JF. Snakes and Lattes just got copies and will start shipping soon. I just got notified that some of the boxes were damaged or missing and so I am sending them replacements asap."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update.

I still haven't heard from 8th Summit. I'm a little disappointed that we are seeing the game available here at Canadian retailers before backers got theirs.

It would have been nice if we had at least received an email informing us of the delay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Over 50 Gamer
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
MEOW!
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. On kickstarter, 8th Summit said that they shipped the games to Snakes and Lattes on june 22. Now into August and they just got the games and some were damaged? Something here doesn't make sense. I'm sure there is more to this story that we are not hearing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this is disappointing... I'm seeing a Canadian retailer has received more stock and I've yet to hear anything from 8th Summit.

Has anyone heard anything further?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hunter
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jowzam wrote:
Well this is disappointing... I'm seeing a Canadian retailer has received more stock and I've yet to hear anything from 8th Summit.

Has anyone heard anything further?

I did receive a reply from the creator saying there was indeed an issue with damage and they should be shipped soon. Lo and behold I just received a shipping notice from Snakes and Lattes today.

Looks like Canadians will finally get their games. I agree it has been a little disappointing to say the least, especially the lack of communication. That just bugs me..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also received my shipping notice today! It's coming soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jowett
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. Looks like I received my shipping notice as well.

I'm glad I'm finally going to get my copy but this whole experience and lack of communication from 8th Summit had left a bad taste in my mouth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.