Here is the rule in the update. You can only attack once per mission. Originally intent was the same but I think this clarifies it. Let me know.
20.4.1 Conducting Supply Interdiction
A minimum of two AP and maximum of three AP can be assigned to each SI mission (19.3.2 applies). AP may be assigned to each mission as escorts.
• AP can be from any sector.
• If more than one enemy army exists, the SI mission player must declare which missions are attacking each enemy army.
• Conduct ASup and Flak attacks for each mission separately.
• If three AP survive ASup and Flak, apply a -1 DRM to the SI resolution DR.
• If only one AP survives ASup and Flak, apply a +1 DRM to the SI resolution DR.
• Prior to any logistic DRs determine which TP will be affected, roll 1d10, result of 0-4 the attack is against TP transporting fuel, 5-9 the attack is against TP transporting AmP. If no TP remain for that logistic DR, the mission is aborted.
• Roll 1d10 for each mission. A modified DR of two or less is mission success.
• For each mission success, reduce the number of TP used for that logistic DR by one. The TP is not available until the next GD.
• Some games may restrict the number of SI missions each side is allowed to conduct each game turn.
Ok i see.
So i can only go after one item per mission. It's either fuel or ammo and the only way i will know what i'm bombing is by rolling a 0-4 for fuel and 5-9 for ammo.
So with this rule I can never pick what i like to go after it's all in the dice roll that will dictate what i'm attacking?
I like it if that is the case. I shouldn't know what i'm bombing anyway and i like that it's only one item and if like to attack again i need to spend more AP points.