Popular Tags: [View All]
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see B-29 is to be reprinted soon. I was curious of everyone's opinion of whether I should purchase now or wait for the reprint.

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
I see B-29 is to be reprinted soon. I was curious of everyone's opinion of whether I should purchase now or wait for the reprint.

Thank you in advance.

"Soon" is an undefinable measure of time when one speaks of Legion Wargames LLC. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
United States
Fuquay Varina
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Reign of Fire
badge
Bombs Away! Mission 9.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested in the expansion (Hell Over Korea), sooner is better as Legion currently has no plans to reprint it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
xgamerms999 wrote:
If you're interested in the expansion (Hell Over Korea), sooner is better as Legion currently has no plans to reprint it.

Gotcha...so HoK will not be included in the 2nd edition base game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:
recon28501 wrote:

Thank you in advance.

"Soon" is an undefinable measure of time when one speaks of Legion Wargames LLC. whistle

Lol okay. Guess I better jump on it then before my glaucoma sets in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Lowry
msg tools
mb
Yep with Legion Wargames you may look at a few years
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Lein
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Legionnaires,

Just to be clear on this, the original game was published by Khyber Pass Games (2007?), the 2nd Edition was published by Legion Wargames (2012)and included an update of the map/box graphics, and fixed all errata. The 2nd Edition has since sold out and I am in the process of reprinting more copies, with no planned changes. I should have more copies available in about 2 months.

Now the idea of including HoK as part of the B-29 game does sound like a plausible idea but I would have had to thought about that before beginning this reprint. Maybe if these sell out, and I sell the remaining 100+ HoK, I'll consider that.

thanks,

Randy Lein - LEGION WARGAMES
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victorius Deplorable
United States
Kinston
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for dropping by. I look toward to the reprint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.