Subject: Female negotiator KS exclusive? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can not tell if you are trolling or not. So I will bite. The female negotiator is not KS exclusive. She is exclusive to Crime Wave standalone/expansion(She is the main negotiator). Which will be available to retail after the kick starter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GrillMurray wrote:
This seems like an insane decision to me. Surely that should be made available to everyone? Why lock an entire gender behind a KS campaign. You wouldn't do a KS exclusive Chinese negotiator, or a KS exclusive African American. Imagine the uproar. Get it together VanRyder.

Wow, really???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow me to clarify this because I feel the OP despite what are probably good intentions is greatly misunderstanding things.

1. The female Negotiator is on the BOX COVER.
2. The female Negotiator is on EVERY conversation card.
3. Two out of Three of the Abductors in the game are female. (I know this may seem weird to point out, given abductors are antagonists, but there were comments made in the past that people wanted more female abductors)
4. We have NEVER included ANY Negotiator Cards in the retail version. We are doing the exact same thing that we did in the original campaign when the MALE Negotiator was a goal for that campaign.

As you can see, we have gone to really great lengths to be inclusive of both genders so I want to give the OP the benefit of the doubt here despite the insinuations being made.

Thanks everyone for the continued support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
Oh this female thing again... shake

In every board game I read the same complains about:
-Female characters
-Black/Yellow/Asian/other colored characters
-Christian/Muslim/Hindu/I don't know what else characters

You get the female character normally looking, you get complaints from retards about the figure being too sexy for them.
You get the female character dressed up and covered, people complain why you choose her to be like a slave.
You get only white causacian characters, people complain why not having white europeans too! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grill Murray
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
vanrydergames wrote:
Allow me to clarify this because I feel the OP despite what are probably good intentions is greatly misunderstanding things.

3. Two out of Three of the Abductors in the game are female. (I know this may seem weird to point out, given abductors are antagonists, but there were comments made in the past that people wanted more female abductors)
4. We have NEVER included ANY Negotiator Cards in the retail version. We are doing the exact same thing that we did in the original campaign when the MALE Negotiator was a goal for that campaign.

As you can see, we have gone to really great lengths to be inclusive of both genders so I want to give the OP the benefit of the doubt here despite the insinuations being made.

TOTALLY got the wrong end of the stick, a thousand apologies. I saw the stretch goals and the KS exclusives and misunderstood, hence why it seemed crazy to me. I look forward to picking this up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grill Murray
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
agiorgitis wrote:
colored characters

retards

Well aren't you straight out of the 1970s?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
GrillMurray wrote:
vanrydergames wrote:

TOTALLY got the wrong end of the stick, a thousand apologies. I saw the stretch goals and the KS exclusives and misunderstood, hence why it seemed crazy to me. I look forward to picking this up.

Thanks for saying that. I appreciate where you were coming from it just seemed to me you didn't have all the info. I'm glad we got it all sorted and thanks for the support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis (just my village's name)
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmb
GrillMurray wrote:
agiorgitis wrote:
colored characters

retards

Well aren't you straight out of the 1970s?

Well, I'm in 2016 and such things should not even be be worthy for mentioning.
If the creator wants to paint all the characters pink, then why should anyone bother and complain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.