Michael Wheet
United States
New Durham
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I pledged an additional $40 to get the footlocker and $50 for the Americans, British and Germans #2 decks.

Other KS games I've backed have sent out forms shortly after the end of the campaign. So far nothing from DVG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
blackstratguy wrote:
I pledged an additional $40 to get the footlocker and $50 for the Americans, British and Germans #2 decks.

Other KS games I've backed have sent out forms shortly after the end of the campaign. So far nothing from DVG

Some do early, some do closer to shipping. No hard and fast rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked Dan of DVG,

DVG intends to send the surveys out Mid August 2016, with an estimated dispatch date in Mid September 2016.

That way people have about a month to complete the Survey and send them back in, so that they can be filled and sent when the container arrives from the printer in Mid September.

The reason:
Between the survey being sent in (what you want and where you want it sent) and the orders being sent out in Mid September - hopefully not too many people will move address and have boxes chase them around the world or get lost etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.