$20.00
$15.00
$30.00
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
See question in subject. If I take a town from an opponent, would they lose the position they've acquired on a goods track due to the town? For example, if the town was worth 2 Salt, would they go backwards 2 spaces on the Salt track and I would go up two spaces?

If the answer to the above is no, could that opponent conquer the town back and go up another 2 Salt?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
See question in subject. If I take a town from an opponent, would they lose the position they've acquired on a goods track due to the town? For example, if the town was worth 2 Salt, would they go backwards 2 spaces on the Salt track and I would go up two spaces?

If the answer to the above is no, could that opponent conquer the town back and go up another 2 Salt?

The answer is Yes, they lose the goods on the track.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.