3 Posts

Ninjato» Forums » Rules

Subject: banzai and sensai tile question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vice port
msg tools
Hello
I wanna know the details about calling a new guard and sensai tile acquiring.

1. When I defeat a guard called Mr.A, I choose banzai.
Now Mr.A is discarded, and draw a new guard to replace Mr.A's place?

2. Can I use +1/-1 dojo card to acquire sensai tile? Or just one dojo card to acquire one sensai tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Willis
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
postbird2016 wrote:
Hello
I wanna know the details about calling a new guard and sensai tile acquiring.

1. When I defeat a guard called Mr.A, I choose banzai.
Now Mr.A is discarded, and draw a new guard to replace Mr.A's place?

2. Can I use +1/-1 dojo card to acquire sensai tile? Or just one dojo card to acquire one sensai tile.

1. No, subsequent guards do not take the place of preceding guards. If Mr. A is the sentry for the house (the 1st guard) then Mr. A is only discarded if the house is cleared of all treasure. Otherwise, Mr. A remains and subsequent guards are discarded as defeated (or even if they aren't defeated). In short, the only time a sentry guard is discarded is when a house is cleared (and then they are only replaced in the following round when the house is refilled with treasure).

2. No skills or cards can be used to modify the dojo card used for acquiring a sensei card. You must discard one dojo card exactly matching the sensei tile.

See #'s 1 and 10 here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vice port
msg tools
Thanks for fast answer!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.