$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Daniel Shaharuddin
United States
California
flag msg tools
I'm not sure about anyone else but the card expansions are either cards you make in your deck or a combination of hero cards and upgrade or whatever you want to call them. I'm unsure but my current understanding is you get the hero's from starter and the upgrades from expansion? Also From my understanding it sounds like you can only use 2 heroes but they're is a photo either in the video or website of 3 heroes in a game. Maybe there's a way to use more heroes or something?

Enough about that, Here's everyone who has been announced in the pictures and mentioned in the bio for the game. Excuse me if I butcher the names

Light Side
-Han Solo
-Rey
-Finn
-Leia Organa
-Luke Skywalker
-BB8
-Qui-Gon Jinn
-Queen Amadala
-Poe Dameron

Dark Side
-Jabba the Hutt (Surprising for just a first wave honestly)
-First Order Stormtrooper
-Count Dooku
-Jango Fett
-Kylo Ren
-Captain Phasma
-AT-ST
-General Grievous
-Darth Vader
-General Veer
-Battle droid or Stormtrooper can't tell but its on the dice in video

May of missed of few but thats all I saw on cards and dice in the video.

Now they probably will cover almost every character in the movies, but, Do you guys think they will go as far as The Clone Wars series or even Rebels? Fantasy Flight Games already made ships from rebels. I assume they will do the same thing here in a heartbeat. Will they use characters from the cannon comics? That'd be cool. What are your thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
daniels072000 wrote:
but, Do you guys think they will go as far as The Clone Wars series or even Rebels?

Will they use characters from the cannon comics?

Man, oh man, I do truly hope so eventually. I want all of it!

Jyn Erso and the other incoming Rogue One characters?
Ahsoka Tano, Kanan, Hera, Sabine, etc?
Dr. Aphra and the murder droid characters with dice?!

YES PLEASE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Shirey
United States
Simpsonville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Wedge Antillis, Royal Guards, Lando Calressian!! Just give me more please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One Name: Grand Admiral Thrawn :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.
badge
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
mbmbmbmbmb
KRevenger wrote:

Oh man, with his tactical genius ANYTHING could be possible with his dice abilities!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dawson
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't obvious, but I don't think they'll include Legends/EU characters like Thrawn*. With the Episode 7 characters, this seems to be a game for the new canon only; they have the LCG and X-Wing for the old stuff.

It's less clear to me whether things from the anthology movies or other canon (Rebels, new comics, etc.) is going to be included. I would be fine if they stuck to the main episodic movies, as it appeals to the broadest possible audience in people who've seen the movies, but may not be familiar with the new canon or the Rebels show. But I think if it's very successful, they'll have to start looking at other source material.

*Note Thrawn is actually a part of the new canon now (Rebels and a new book out) so if they start going for those characters, Thrawn would be fair game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tham
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Best game ever!
badge
Happy Gaming!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for more Clone Wars series characters both in this game and in Imperial Assault.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
August Larson
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would enjoy having the Rebels series characters included, but I feel that they would be a lot harder to format to the rest of the game's art. They would stick out badly. But if they include them I won't be upset.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KRevenger wrote:

It would be pretty fun to play him with Joruus C'baoth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to get some EU/Legends Characters in the Game, but it maybe could not happen. SO I am happy that Thrawn IS Canon now, I think there will be a Rebels Expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Runnestrand
United States
Carlsbad
California
flag msg tools
You should be reading this comic.
badge
I like nerdy stuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
colmustard21 wrote:
I would enjoy having the Rebels series characters included, but I feel that they would be a lot harder to format to the rest of the game's art. They would stick out badly. But if they include them I won't be upset.

Since the game uses digital paintings and not photographs, it would be easy to include the Rebels characters and not have them stick out. They wouldn't look like the cartoony versions we are used to, but they'll actually look a lot cooler painted in the style of the rest of the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.