Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When setting up the tutorial, it ways "Gather all 24 of the Event cards with the moon symbol...". Do others have 24 moon symbol Event cards? I just got this game second-hand and have all Event cards 1-59 of the base set but I only have 20 (cards 01-04, 09-12, 15, 19, 25, 27-28, 31, 47-50, 54, 57) with the moon symbol.

I hunted through the forums and VPG's errata but I did not see this mentioned anywhere which threw me off more sense there were already rules updates. This is listed on the Quick Play Setup sheet as well as under [3.1] in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my game 29, 35, 37, & 58 are also blue moon cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Koenig
Germany
Fuerth
Bayern
flag msg tools
Tom is crazy!
mbmbmbmbmb
dbelcher wrote:
In my game 29, 35, 37, & 58 are also blue moon cards

Mine (total 24 , the 19 you mentioned + ..)

29 Fast Zeds
30 Smart Zeds
35 Berserk Hero
37 A Fed Zed aint .. (those four are yellow cards)
57 You gotta be kidding (red card)

If you have these, you're ok!

I remember somehwhere back in my head , I read some cards were missing that symbol in some versions, because I think I checked this when I got the game just to make sure.

So I'm pretty sure, there is no running away for you anymore. You'll have to face your first horrible death soon devil

Have fun with the game !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spazz451 wrote:
When setting up the tutorial, it ways "Gather all 24 of the Event cards with the moon symbol...". Do others have 24 moon symbol Event cards? I just got this game second-hand and have all Event cards 1-59 of the base set but I only have 20 (cards 01-04, 09-12, 15, 19, 25, 27-28, 31, 47-50, 54, 57) with the moon symbol.

I hunted through the forums and VPG's errata but I did not see this mentioned anywhere which threw me off more sense there were already rules updates. This is listed on the Quick Play Setup sheet as well as under [3.1] in the rulebook.

Those 20 plus 29, 30, 35, and 37.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.