Popular Tags: [View All]
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) I wonder if they will accommodate sleeved cards?

2) I wonder if they could be purchased separately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reiner Dr. Düren
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a) No, and when playing a tournament game, sleeved cards will even not be allowed.
b) They can be purchased from the Catanshop: http://www.catanshop.de/zubehoer-und-ersatzteile/kartenhalte...

But they are only delivered to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RedPiranha wrote:
a) No, and when playing a tournament game, sleeved cards will even not be allowed.
b) They can be purchased from the Catanshop: http://www.catanshop.de/zubehoer-und-ersatzteile/kartenhalte...

But they are only delivered to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands.

Dr. Reiner Düren
Catan GmbH

Thank you for the reply. Sad it doesn't look like they will work out for me, nor be available to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nichols
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Damn. I want those trays too. I've already got the game and all the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Phebus
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What?!? My trays work very well with the Mayday game sleeves 70mm x 70mm, part #MDG-7124. I hate to argue with Rome, so to speak, but this answer is simply not accurate.
My recommendation: take your sleeves to Target, take the game to their customer service department, and I'm sure they'll let you open the game to see for yourself before you buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Stone
United States
Monroe
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a set of trays from cardstock and they have lasted for well over a year.

Take a look here for the files: Six in a Row Card Holder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.