Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stumbled upon this hot deal:

Ra: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=035377

BGG: Ra

CSI and Miniature Market are both at $51

I realize that you have to pay shipping or get an order up to $100, which can be tough given that they don't have the best prices but shipping was very reasonable for me and with Shut Up and Sit Down's great review yesterday, I figured I'd post it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth noting that if you're a member of another board game rewards program i.e. CoolStuffInc (are there others?), Funagain is willing to convert your status to theirs for more savings!

If you're maxed out at CSI like I am modest, you can get max level at Funagain which is 15% off! Yes yes, their prices aren't the best compared to other OLGSs, but it's great for titles like Ra, which can be gotten for as low as $29.75.

Edit- Forgot to mention how to convert your rewards status. shake

Found under Points Program FAQ:
Quote:
I’m a member of another board game rewards program can I convert my status?

Yes. Simply send us proof of your existing level and we’re happy to convert to you to the same level in our program. For example, if you are level 3 in another program we’ll automatically advance you to our Amethyst level. You can send all conversion requests to points@funagain.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Qeester wrote:
It's worth noting that if you're a member of another board game rewards program i.e. CoolStuffInc (are there others? ), Funagain is willing to convert your status to theirs for more savings!

If you're maxed out at CSI like I am modest, you can get max level at Funagain which is 15% off! Yes yes, their prices aren't the best compared to other OLGSs, but it's great for titles like Ra, which can be gotten for as low as $29.75.

How?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Zube
United States
Santa Cruz
California
flag msg tools
"Something tells me I could easily beat those trained professionals."
badge
You were doing well until everyone died.
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Qeester wrote:
It's worth noting that if you're a member of another board game rewards program i.e. CoolStuffInc (are there others? ), Funagain is willing to convert your status to theirs for more savings!

How?

Just ask their customer service to upgrade you after sending them a screenshot of your CSI profile page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Qeester wrote:

How?

I thought you swore off Funagain and were advising others to do so as well?

Avoid Funagain, shop elswhere
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esquire468 wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Qeester wrote:

How?

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also worth mentioning that if you've ordered any boardgames from jet.com, they were probably fulfilled by funagain, so you might have a $5 off coupon from a funagain packing slip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Qeester wrote:

How?

Don't worry about it, doesn't apply to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
FL
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
yatescory wrote:
CSI and Miniature Market are both at $51

yikes... I paid $23.50 for my 1st copy in 2005 from gamesurplus... then picked up a bunch from the tanga days for well less than that ... so sad... but I see why, this edition....

Manufacturer(s): Asmodee North America

monopoly and (vertical) market price fixing, so glad I built up my collection when this was an affordable hobby
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
esquire468 wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Qeester wrote:

How?

I just asked how

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Showing $49.99 on the product page now, although when you search for it it still shows $34.99.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Qeester wrote:
It's worth noting that if you're a member of another board game rewards program i.e. CoolStuffInc (are there others?), Funagain is willing to convert your status to theirs for more savings!

Edit- Forgot to mention how to convert your rewards status. shake

Found under Points Program FAQ:
Quote:
I’m a member of another board game rewards program can I convert my status?

Yes. Simply send us proof of your existing level and we’re happy to convert to you to the same level in our program. For example, if you are level 3 in another program we’ll automatically advance you to our Amethyst level. You can send all conversion requests to points@funagain.com.

Email sent to Funagain with my Coolstuff reward program details. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Marowske
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Showing $49.99 on the product page now, although when you search for it it still shows $34.99.

Up to $59.99 now. The price must have been for a limited amount of stock, just as with their sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
esquire468 wrote:
MentatYP wrote:

Up to $59.99 now. The price must have been for a limited amount of stock, just as with their sales.

My guess is that they forgot to update the MSRP in their system. The old MSRP on Ra was $34.99. It doesn't surprise me that they updated it after seeing this post or getting several orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.