7 Posts

Warhammer: Diskwars» Forums » Variants

Subject: New Empire units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
So i am merging the threads as i did with the orcs.

Ludwig Schwarzhelm

Here is Another one. Like Wolkmar the Grim, but a Little better at fighting, can recruit less troops, but can empower 2 infantry instead of one disk.

I Think one of the weaknesses of the current game is that there is only 3 heroes for each of the main factions.

One of the Points of this heroe is to actually encourage people to use normal infantry units such as swordsmen, halberdiers etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ
United Kingdom
Gosport
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Re: Ludwig Schwarzhelm (UM)
Is that guy not the Emperor's Champion? He'd be better suited to a duelist's stat line I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
Elgin.

So i was looking at Kurt Helborg and Ludwig Schwarzhelm. About Kurt Helborg it is said that he was reputed to be the greatest swordsman in the old World . He spent most of his Life in battle and he is second to the emperor only as a general.

About Ludwig Schwarzhelm it is said that he is an formidable swordsman and that he is the emperors champion and standardbearer.

So basicly, both could be credible duelists. But i cannot have only a lot of duelists as heroes, so i was focusing on Ludwigs role as a standardbearer instead alowing him to inspire infantry close by. If i make a Kurt Helborg heroe he will have purer duelist stats.

He does have the same attack stat as the emperor though so he isnt exactly weak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hochland Handgunners
Here are some handgunners.

Couldnt really find a nice picture for them.

Armourpiercing in short range, not effective on medium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
Helstorm Rocket Battery
So, here is my first atempt at making a custom unit. A Helstorm Rocket Battery, Basicly its a conversion of a Helstorm Volley gun that is cheaper but dies after 2 uses. Feel free to critisize and make suggestions.

Btw, does anyone know what fonts are used in the text of the original disks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Olvmyr
Sweden
flag msg tools
War Altar of Sigman
Here is Another unit.

Too boring? To expensive? Should it be an eliteunit/unique unit?

Feel free to express yourselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Bottorff
msg tools
mb
Should count as a war machine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.