Subject: CO2 - £33.41 Amazon UK delivered rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tcdward wrote:

Just a link to Amazon without any styling, no link to the BGG entry of the game.

Shitty post, 1/10 for the effort.

Normal Amazon link.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Just a link to Amazon without any styling, no link to the BGG entry of the game.

Normal Amazon link.

Well, the OP having a bare bone account, without any microbadges or text, could indicate that he wasn't that hardened a user. If so, maybe cut him some slack for actually posting a pretty good deal instead of being a jerk about it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Johnson
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
INFECTED EGGS
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Well, the OP having a bare bone account, without any microbadges or text, could indicate that he wasn't that hardened a user. If so, maybe cut him some slack for actually posting a pretty good deal instead of being a jerk about it?

Second that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gregaria wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Why, even if you're new to something, you can still write a bit instead of just dumping a link. It's a crappy post, no matter if someone is a new or old user.

Also, when you check his contributions, you can see he actually has written posts with a bit of body before. There's no way to justify a simple link-paste as this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joao C L Mendonca
Portugal
Tavira
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only problem i see is *Delivery 1-2 months*

EDIT: I was looking for Co2 for ages... no one (european) is selling a used copy i just made the order. It states delivery on the 24/8 i'm not in a hurry also if i find a used copy i just cancel it... The joy of amazon

Thx to OP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ditto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Ward
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
heavyriffs wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ditto.

I just don't get what the issue is. The title clearly and succinctly states the game, price and distributor. What more does one need? Yes, I might be a new user and no, I don't have flashing emoticons or animated pictures or a million micro badges, but are we really grading each other's posts based on a perceived lack of effort with the aesthetics in the submission?

There shouldn't even be a discussion thread about this. Here's the game, there's the price, here's where to get it. Job done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bilal Shad
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Agreed. People need to chill.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wraxall
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tcdward wrote:
heavyriffs wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ditto.

I just don't get what the issue is. The title clearly and succinctly states the game, price and distributor. What more does one need? Yes, I might be a new user and no, I don't have flashing emoticons or animated pictures or a million micro badges, but are we really grading each other's posts based on a perceived lack of effort with the aesthetics in the submission?

There shouldn't even be a discussion thread about this. Here's the game, there's the price, here's where to get it. Job done.

My ditto, was in support of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fiomtec
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Watcha looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
tcdward wrote:
heavyriffs wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ditto.

I he was refering to rvervuurt's post

Edit: ninja'd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Boston
United Kingdom
Prenton
Wirral
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tcdward wrote:

People be lazy. They want everything done for them.

If I was being hyper-critical (and I am not, I appreciate people posting a deal when they see one), I would *ideally* like some context as to why this was a good deal (as per your second post) for this game and a link to the BGG entry.

But, thanks for the spot and the topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ty Ward
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
heavyriffs wrote:
tcdward wrote:
heavyriffs wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ditto.

My ditto, was in support of you.

My apologies, I misread it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spithead Games
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Gregaria wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

The exact reason why i dont post deals here anymore...too many trigger happy jerks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
szchifo wrote:
Gregaria wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

The exact reason why i dont post deals here anymore...too many trigger happy jerks

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh, but it can't be too much trouble just to add a normal link to a product and a link to it's product page on BGG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spithead Games
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
rvervuurt wrote:
szchifo wrote:
Gregaria wrote:
rvervuurt wrote:
tcdward wrote:

Normal Amazon link.

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh, but it can't be too much trouble just to add a normal link to a product and a link to it's product page on BGG?

So long as someone has the goodwill to spend their precious time saving me a few quid i couldnt give a monkeys...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin _
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyways, back to the deal....

I did a Flubit on it and have been offered it for £28.48.....Do I pull the trigger....?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin _
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
trigger pulled, for a friend though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spithead Games
United Kingdom
portsmouth
hampshire
flag msg tools
mb
Enimaq wrote:
Anyways, back to the deal....

I did a Flubit on it and have been offered it for £28.48.....Do I pull the trigger....?

Yes its a great price...Lacerda has made some unique games of which co2 is perhaps his most accessible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.