Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Let monsters in castle - 4 players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Loonen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hi all,

when we play with 4 players, how many slots do we start with to let monsters in your castle?

I thought 1 (because of the 1 slot above the castle), but I don't know for sure. It is just to hard with only 1 slot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, just one. Farmers are really valuable with four players, and you have to hurry with all tasks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Loonen
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Ok, thanks.

That just makes it impossible to win Legend 3 with 4 players

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Legend 3 has a lot of random elements, so it is hard to give advice, but no, it is possible to win with four players. Trust me :-).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
Life Ain't No Zombiefarm
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Michael Menzel gave once the advice to discard one of the destiny cards and draw another one, if you get both "farmers destinies" in a four players game, because this would probably be to hard.

All I can say from own experience is, that we have beaten Legend 3 on 3rd or 4th attempt with one of the "farmers destinies", and we always play with 4 players. Did not revisit that scenario yet, since we still have a dragon to roast, but it is definitely doable, like Thamos said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
Loonens wrote:
Ok, thanks.

That just makes it impossible to win Legend 3 with 4 players

Definitely not impossible. Spend that first turn delivering those farmers and you'll be good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.