Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: rather_pointless [+] [View All]
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had seen the review by Tom Vasel and thought that this might make a great to play when go camping this summer. I have yet to play it but it looks fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
M. Carey, "Thick as a Snicker"
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought it a couple years back to play with my family while summer camping. For what it's worth, we've played it in Yosemite several times and Ice House Reservoir, both locales feature bears and necessary precautions to keep them from tearing apart one's vehicle and cooler. laugh

The game's a little too chaotic for my pleasure. We played with five and my daughter tended to grab more dice than she was allowed. Sibling bickering ensued.
shake

The dice are nifty, though.
Have fun playing and camping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My friends, brother, wife, and I play while having a few drinks. Totally chaotic and exceptionally fun! Highly recommended for casual settings. And you can play with more people if you buy another set and combine the two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.