Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got an ad showing this was in print in the US. Wondered if there were any plans to make this available in the UK...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Iello about this last night. Will post here when they get back to me, however I got a "we're at Gen Con" auto-reply so it might be a little while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles-Amir Perret
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello,

We have launched another production several weeks ago. It should soon be finished. Our distributor in the UK, Esdevium, will get some copies. So the game will be back on the UK market in september / october I guess.

Thanks for your interest,
Best
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kat999 wrote:
Hello,

We have launched another production several weeks ago. It should soon be finished. Our distributor in the UK, Esdevium, will get some copies. So the game will be back on the UK market in september / october I guess.

Thanks for your interest,
Best

Hi Charles,

I spoke to my FLGS about this yesterday as I really, really want to pick up a copy (becoming something of a grail game for me). Their response was:

Quote:
We’re waiting for a Mexica shipment to arrive at distribution. They are confirmed as being on order and were expected in June! Obviously that didn’t happen. I have asked but could not be given a date as to when they will arrive. I’ll let you know once there is news.

Are you able to give any updated news, or perhaps someone from Esdevium?

Thanks,

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.