4 Posts

Star Realms: Colony Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Colony Wars + Crisis? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Troutman
msg tools
mbmb
How well do Bases & Battleship and Fleets & Fortresses, from Crisis, play with Colony Wars? I currently have them folded into my core set, and I'm aware of people saying core cards are often weaker than Colony Wars' cards.

So I'm wondering how your experiences have been in playing Colony Wars with the ships and bases from Crisis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
martin lefebvre
msg tools
mb
I find that they play quite well. I integrated Bases and Battleships into my colony wars set without any problems. However, I did sleeve my deck, so I don't know you can really tell the (alleged) difference in ink quality between sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
martin_00792 wrote:
I find that they play quite well. I integrated Bases and Battleships into my colony wars set without any problems. However, I did sleeve my deck, so I don't know you can really tell the (alleged) difference in ink quality between sets.

I'm pretty sure David was asking about the power level of the cards and not the ink quality

But yes, you can tell which card comes from which set just by looking at their back through transparent sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjo Man
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a Colony Wars pairs really well with Bases and Battleships and Fleets and Fortresses. Gambits might be a little tough since there is so much card draw in CW as it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.