Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Sears
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

My grammer is not the best and although what I write about is interesting and very much from my mind, would anyone like to assist in these blogs and be part of the editing, and production of the blogs?

http://pixygamesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Please let me know,

Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Prowse
England
Leeds
Yorkshire
flag msg tools
designer
I could assist you.

I'm a gamer who also happens to teach English, so I know the difference between direct and indirect speech, where and how to use a semi-colon and the different between "what" and "which", etc.

In return, I'd love it if you could help me with my current projects :- Firstly, to stop myself from being a bit of a non-entity of BGG - I'm only used to Facebook and Twitter, so I'm at a bit of a loss in how to make my mark. Secondly, I've got a game that I'm trying to Kickstart in September and I'm desperate to raise its profile on BGG, so that's more advice I need (other than just throwing money at it - I do *not* have a massive budget to plunge into expensive advertising): how do I make people aware of it, how do I get followers on BGG ? It's just all a bit new to me!

What do you say?!

All the best,

Andrew / GM FIRST.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.