Subject: Looking to play duel of ages 2 near Madison, wi rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Schmitz Jr
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought duel of ages 2 a while back and have been looking for someone to play the game with. Out of all the folks i game with I think I'm the only one that owns it and the rulebook is a feat within it's self so to find some that knows the game well would be double cool. If anyone is interested drop a line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got it recently as well, but haven't had the chance to read the rules yet. I'm in Brookfield, which isn't that close to Madison, but isn't that far away either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Virnig
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played this game but it has always interested me. I just wanted to give a fist bump to a fellow Madisonian, BGGer, and board gamer. I always like meeting fellow BGGers in town and playing be games. I play frequently at I'm Board in Middleton and join in Meet Ups as I'm able. Let's meet up for a beer and a game sometime.

Keep calm and game on,

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.