United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
NY Post runs naked pics, AGAIN of Melania Trump?
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wi...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There's not enough outrage in most people to pay attention to tabloids.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I thinks it's only far that they now print picks of Bill neked.
FTW:
mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
"she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, this one is complex. okay..

1) It might be a shitty thing to do (see below). She's not the candidate.
2) It's about selling copies and isn't personal.
3) Obviously there's a model release out there for this.
4) The nude photos are probably already out there on the intertubes.
5) She may not care. As a formal model, she might like the attention.
6) It's attention for Trump which he loves.
7) It's showing Trump has a sexy wife which he loves.

And there are certainly no "pickles" in the image ...



Hence, no outrage.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...
Dance monkeys dance!

- From "10 least effective ways to start a conversation".

The NYPost sucks. They are shitty for doing this. Case closed. Sorry, I don't know all the dance moves you want to see and I don't have a brass pole.

They are baiting Trump and in a rare case of self-restraint he isn't biting.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
NY Post runs naked pics, AGAIN of Melania Trump?
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wi...


Wait, I thought nudity was empowering women ? She should be looked as as a hero to the leftists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208206/Topless-prot...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I don't know why you are calling for outrage over this. My wife is hot. At least this paper has the class to show someone beautiful. What are you looking for, nude pics of Hillary?

A vote for me is a vote for making America's Tabloids Hot Again.
13 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Avatar
Stop Rupert Murdoch, don't do it.

There, pathetic outrage.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
NY Post runs naked pics, AGAIN of Melania Trump?
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wi...


Wait, I thought nudity was empowering women ? She should be looked as as a hero to the leftists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208206/Topless-prot...

Only if it's a fat ugly/hairy democrat going "against" the patriarchy or whatever dumb shit feminists believe in.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Proprietor and Chairman Emeritus of The Naughty Palace
Avatar
mb
Who doesn't like a little girl-on-girl action?



Here's some more:
http://nypost.com/2016/07/30/melania-trump-like-youve-never-...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Wait, I thought nudity was empowering women ? She should be looked as as a hero to the leftists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3208206/Topless-prot...


Well, like most things, its about positioning. Nudity can be empowering. Nudity can be damaging. Sex can liberating or it can be complete disempowering. Shooting someone in their face can make you a hero or a very, very bad person.

This is kind of an interesting case, since it seems Melania took the picture for positive reasons (possibly), but the NY Post is trying to use for negative reasons. So yeah.

Fie on the NY Post. Shitty of them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Hmmm, let me see:

-- Virulent outrage, nope that's not it
-- Extreme outrage, no again
-- Simmering outrage, nope, dang it
-- Exploding outrage, crap, zero of four.

Sorry, man, I'm all out of pathetic outrage.

And it's all faked, posed HLA. Meh.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
is Donald offended? Otherwise you could end up looking a right tit for being offended on behalf of a right tit who isn't offended!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Not the avatar you're looking for
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
is Donald offended? Otherwise you could end up looking a right tit for being offended on behalf of a right tit who isn't offended!

He is not. In fact, I've seen speculation that his camp might be behind it. Not sure I believe that, but it wouldn't be out of character.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
rcbevco wrote:
I thinks it's only far that they now print picks of Bill neked.


How do,you figure those are equivalent? Did Bill ever purposely pose for nude pictures for money?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pdoherty wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
I thinks it's only far that they now print picks of Bill neked.


How do,you figure those are equivalent? Did Bill ever purposely pose for nude pictures for money?

For money? No... he did used to walk around the white house naked to show his dominance though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TylerGoble1 wrote:
growlley wrote:
is Donald offended? Otherwise you could end up looking a right tit for being offended on behalf of a right tit who isn't offended!

He is not. In fact, I've seen speculation that his camp might be behind it. Not sure I believe that, but it wouldn't be out of character.


Mostly because the same magazine running these had also endorsed him for the Republican candidate for President.

So...kind of murky depths, here. Did the magazine change their mind on whether Trump would be a good choice for President? Or is the Trump campaign behind this? It's certainly distracting the conversation from his ongoing (self-damaging) campaign against the integrity of a US Muslim soldier.
1 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
pdoherty wrote:
rcbevco wrote:
I thinks it's only far that they now print picks of Bill neked.


How do,you figure those are equivalent? Did Bill ever purposely pose for nude pictures for money?

For money? No... he did used to walk around the white house naked to show his dominance though.


No for parity they would have to post pictures of Hilary but there are some sights my eyes were never meant to see neked, Bill, Hilary and Donald there wouldn't be enough mental bleach for a 1000 life times.

The horror , the horror!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
So...kind of murky depths, here. Did the magazine change their mind on whether Trump would be a good choice for President? Or is the Trump campaign behind this?


Honestly, I would probably put money on neither. News is a business, and engineered outrage is good at generating clicks and attention.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
AndrewRogue wrote:
XanderF wrote:
So...kind of murky depths, here. Did the magazine change their mind on whether Trump would be a good choice for President? Or is the Trump campaign behind this?


Honestly, I would probably put money on neither. News is a business, and engineered outrage is good at generating clicks and attention.


'Sides The Donalds team aren't spinning this right , they should be pushing the indignity of having his nekid wife all over the tabloid headlines as another of the great sacrifices Trump has had to endure to maker A merkin land great again!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb


TheDashi wrote:
NY Post runs naked pics, AGAIN of Melania Trump?
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wi...



To be fair, shouldn't we judge Melania Trump by using the same standards of beauty that Donald himself has employed to judge other women?

A few cases in point that came up in the news over the past decade:


November 2010: When Trump Asked Men To Rate Female "Apprentice" Contestants On Appearance And Sexiness

According to a report in the New York Post, former female contestants on the "The Apprentice" complained that Trump consistently objectified women.



Mahsa Saeidi-Azcuy claimed: "So much of the boardroom discussion concerned the appearance of the female contestants—discussing the female contestants' looks — who he found to be hot. He asked the men to rate the women — he went down the line and asked the guys, ‘Who’s the most beautiful on the women’s team?’"



Gene Folkes, a 46-year-old financial adviser, said: “I think it was most uncomfortable when he had one [female] contestant come around the board table and twirl around.”


2009: "The Trump Rule"



Beauty queen Carrie Prejean wrote about "The Trump Rule" in her book, referring to the Miss USA pageant, of which Trump ia a co-owner. She claimed that the billionaire had the girls parade in front of him, so he could separate those he found attractive from those he didn’t.

She wrote: “Many of the girls found this exercise humiliating. Some of the girls were sobbing backstage after [he] left, devastated to have failed even before the competition really began. ...[I]t was as though we had been stripped bare.”



March 3, 2013: When Trump Made An Oral Sex Joke on Camera


Former Playboy playmate Brande Roderick was a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice in the USA. During a tense boardroom battle, she knelt in front of Trump – who takes the Alan Sugar role – to ask him whether she could be the next project manager.

After a 6-second silence (an eternity on TV), during which Trump presumably willed some blood to return to his head – he said: “It must be a pretty picture: you dropping to your knees”.

Because isn’t that a woman’s proper place in the boardroom – on her knees?


No, it's not. Moreover, since we already know that Melania Trump has done dozens of nude shots before, it's not her fault for coming off as a bimbo (even though nobody likes a bimbo who plagiarizes just the same.) Too bad she also lied about her resume' though.






No, the real focus should be on the fact that when it comes to determining his suitability for the office of the Presidency, Emperor Trump simply has no clothes.


Nay, Trump is so deficient that one cannot even call him an empty suit.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The response from the Trump Camp:

Quote:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says there's no problem with the New York Post's publication of a nude photograph of Melania Trump on its Sunday cover.

"They're a celebration of the human body as art," Jason Miller, the Trump campaign's senior communications adviser, said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Miller said. "She's a beautiful woman."

The Post published several nude photos -- which were reportedly taken in 1995 and appeared in a now-defunct French men's magazine -- that had not previously been published online. The headline on its cover was "The Ogle Office."

According to an article about the photographs, Trump told the Post, "Melania was one of the most successful models and she did many photo shoots, including for covers and major magazines. This was a picture taken for a European magazine prior to my knowing Melania. In Europe, pictures like this are very fashionable and common." Similarly, on "Reliable Sources," Miller noted, "These were photos that are 20 years old, before Mrs. Trump met Mr. Trump."
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
NY Post runs naked pics, AGAIN of Melania Trump?
Wow me with your anti misogynistic ranting...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wi...
I do not think there is anything misogynistic about nudies, and do not think I have ever said there was.

If she posed nude then she is fair game, if these had been paparazzi shots then I would say Murdoch is scum (which he is) they are not.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

jmilum wrote:
The response from the Trump Camp:

Quote:
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump says there's no problem with the New York Post's publication of a nude photograph of Melania Trump on its Sunday cover.

"They're a celebration of the human body as art," Jason Miller, the Trump campaign's senior communications adviser, said on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Miller said. "She's a beautiful woman."

The Post published several nude photos -- which were reportedly taken in 1995 and appeared in a now-defunct French men's magazine -- that had not previously been published online. The headline on its cover was "The Ogle Office."

According to an article about the photographs, Trump told the Post, "Melania was one of the most successful models and she did many photo shoots, including for covers and major magazines. This was a picture taken for a European magazine prior to my knowing Melania. In Europe, pictures like this are very fashionable and common." Similarly, on "Reliable Sources," Miller noted, "These were photos that are 20 years old, before Mrs. Trump met Mr. Trump."



"A a celebration of the human body as art", eh?

Well, where do people get those wacky ideas that it could be anything else but that?!

Melania's works of "art" certainly deserve closer examination, don't they?


Let's do!




Well, .... her pert, pouting breasts and sinuous torso are certainly oiled up nicely. Her back appears to be arched ever so slightly, causing her bulbous buttocks to thrust back ever so teasingly. Obviously, you can tell that her celestial orifice is engorged and tingling by the position of her left hand caressing her holy place.

Yes indeed, this photograph really does say something about our prospective First Lady: It says that Melania Trump is nobody's robot. And you can certainly tell that this photograph wasn't shot in some sleazy Belgrade, Yugoslavian hotel, either. No siree!

But I just cannot imagine what sort of "art" magazine would run such a photo. Can you?

More importantly, just who would own such an "art" magazine that would run a photograph like that of Melania all oil-glistening and titillatingly tingly like that in the first place?

I just don't know.






 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh D, you're pathetic enough already. No need for more outrage.

We all believe in you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.