Subject: See everyone's plays of a game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there an easy way to see everyone's plays of a game? I'm always interested in the comments people leave on their plays. It gives me an idea of average scores as well as what works and doesn't. Sometimes I accidentally manage to bring it up, but mostly I can only find my own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have logged a play, press that and there's a link to "Everyone's plays of X".

From the game page Stats -> then press the number beside All Time Plays or This Month. Then press the number on any individual player's entry, then you'll see the "Everyone's plays of X again" which lists all plays with their comments.

Or if you know the ID of a game:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/plays/thing/164153
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Esther Phillips - Baby, I'm for Real!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
briezee wrote:
Is there an easy way to see everyone's plays of a game? I'm always interested in the comments people leave on their plays. It gives me an idea of average scores as well as what works and doesn't. Sometimes I accidentally manage to bring it up, but mostly I can only find my own.

You can see plays for any game on the game page by clicking Stats - that will show you a Play Stats section with numbers for All Time Plays and This Month. Click the numbers to see the lists.

If you click Ratings instead of Stats, you'll find a Ratings & Comments section with filters so you can focus on one or the other or a combination of the two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I knew I was missing something obvious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.