Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: The App is available in the App Store Now!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI. I was browsing the App Store and saw it was available. I'm downloading it now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Martin
United States
Reynoldsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grrr. Android always gets the late release.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Reid
msg tools
It is available on Steam now as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing I've noticed is that is seems you can only have one saved game at a time. I tested one scenario out, saved it, and then went to try another. It said if I started a new game my other one would be deleted. It's a little upsetting, but not a deal breaker. Everything else looks awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, I just noticed FFG's website has been offline for a little while now. I wonder if it crashed out from people constantly refreshing as they wait for the rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mb
DancingFool wrote:
Also, I just noticed FFG's website has been offline for a little while now. I wonder if it crashed out from people constantly refreshing as they wait for the rules!

Just refreshed my profile there and it works
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Seachrist
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DancingFool wrote:
One thing I've noticed is that is seems you can only have one saved game at a time. I tested one scenario out, saved it, and then went to try another. It said if I started a new game my other one would be deleted. It's a little upsetting, but not a deal breaker. Everything else looks awesome!

Frankly I'm pretty damned happy that it saves the game state at all. That's a big deal if a game night is cut short.

But since I'm never satisfied with what I'm given, I don't suppose it keeps track of cards in the possession of each character, does it? That would be amazing since you could pack up the game completely and resume it later without having to keep each player's setup separated. That's not as big a deal, since a ziplock bag for each PC will do the trick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen T
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rykaar wrote:
DancingFool wrote:

Frankly I'm pretty damned happy that it saves the game state at all. That's a big deal if a game night is cut short.

But since I'm never satisfied with what I'm given, I don't suppose it keeps track of cards in the possession of each character, does it? That would be amazing since you could pack up the game completely and resume it later without having to keep each player's setup separated. That's not as big a deal, since a ziplock bag for each PC will do the trick.

I just have everyone take a picture of their play area with their phones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.