Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack S
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I recently traded for this game, and although the insert itself wasn't too bad, I thought it'd be nice to compress all of it into one box and this was the result!

Both the base game and the expansion goes in here (I have the summer break promo expansion too). I know a lot of people prefer making trays for all the components, but I find that bagging things in conjunction can be quite convenient. All the players' starting components (including their mana, money, etc.) are all bagged. I couldn't find space for mana, so that's bagged here too.

I struggled with a good way to organise the mages other than just tossing them all inside the box (wouldn't want to damage them). The way they're arranged here works really well, but requires a small bit of fiddling to make sure they all fit in properly.

I originally wanted to put the mana with the spells, but it just wouldn't fit! However this works out really well with the wisdom and intellect tokens instead.

I managed to fit everything in, although it takes a bit of shifting about of the baggies. It's a tight fit, but it works! Quite happy with this one.

If you have any questions about how this is made, just ask!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.