Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Oktoberfest» Forums » General

Subject: Any updates on release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've preordered this along with some other games from CSI. Their ETA is now TBD. Anyone have any updates on this?

Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Balvin
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoke to Jay at Origins, he said we were just waiting on the wooden pieces. Should be soon.

jglasson wrote:
I've preordered this along with some other games from CSI. Their ETA is now TBD. Anyone have any updates on this?

Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Glasson
United States
Hillsborough
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thanks for the quick reply.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
demuxer blogspot
Guatemala
Guatemala
Guatemala City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm worried too, still waiting for a PRE-ORDER package, this game is really delayed angry cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Balvin
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still getting frequent updates--all the files have been approved, although I still don't have an exact timeframe everything seems to be progressing just fine, albeit a tad slow. But it's coming.
demuxer wrote:
I'm worried too, still waiting for a PRE-ORDER package, this game is really delayed angry cry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Mc
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshbalvin wrote:
I am still getting frequent updates--all the files have been approved, although I still don't have an exact timeframe everything seems to be progressing just fine, albeit a tad slow. But it's coming.

Do those approved files still include rules that expect players to pretend that Oktoberfest is a craft beer festival? shake
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
w k
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Anyone have an update, it's been ages, still says TBD on my CSI pre order?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Quirken
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
CSI is currently saying May 2017
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.