Heroes of Normandie» Forums » General

Subject: Game Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jules Redmand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
I read on a review here, that on BGG there were some fan written rules which explain the game rules in a much more straightforward manner as I find the in-game rulebook a real jumble. Have been looking for them and couldn't find them, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dawn Raider wrote:
Have been looking for them and couldn't find them, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Umm...not sure where you were looking, but I suspect it was not the right place. It is the top rated file available from the HoN page here on BGG. Take a look.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules Redmand
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
Being newish to the site forgot about the 'files' section and looked everywhere I think but there. Just by quickly glancing through the rules they are hell of a lot clearer now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Nicholls
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
There is also an updated rulebook available on the devil-pig website although I am not sure how this compares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Martino
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bakon wrote:
There is also an updated rulebook available on the devil-pig website although I am not sure how this compares.

the fan rewrite is so much better. It addresses so much cornercases that original rulebook simply skipped. I was dubious but really it is that much better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Nicholls
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Good to know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the fan rewrite is the best, most accurate, rule book to date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.