$30.00
Francesco M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everybody, I would like to kindly ask you to provide your feedback about the following issues:

1)Does the level of difficutly scale up according to the number of experience and/or items of the heroes ??

From our experience I would say no which means that usually is better to face the most difficult side quests just before the transintion (from act I to act II) and before the final quest.

2) Could you please confirm that, for Grey Ker, the right sequence of activation is: Grey first action, other hero turn, end of other hero turn and monster activation in the app, end of grey ker turn and activation monster in the app.

So a feasible tactic could be: Grey Key Thief open the door for free, go close to enemies (eventually with stamina in order to attack), Knight teleport close to him and attack.

Thank you very much in advance for sharing your thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rickard
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mithrandir82 wrote:
Hello everybody, I would like to kindly ask you to provide your feedback about the following issues:

1)Does the level of difficutly scale up according to the number of experience and/or items of the heroes ??

From our experience I would say no which means that usually is better to face the most difficult side quests just before the transintion (from act I to act II) and before the final quest.

2) Could you please confirm that, for Grey Ker, the right sequence of activation is: Grey first action, other hero turn, end of other hero turn and monster activation in the app, end of grey ker turn and activation monster in the app.

So a feasible tactic could be: Grey Key Thief open the door for free, go close to enemies (eventually with stamina in order to attack), Knight teleport close to him and attack.

Thank you very much in advance for sharing your thoughts.

I haven't noticed that the side quests get harder as you advance within the same act.

You are correct about the Grey Ker activation sequence. One note though is that you do not have to activate him next. You could activate another hero and leave Grey Ker's second action as the final hero activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.