Reluctant Enemies» Forums » Rules

Subject: HQ Destroyed rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Harding
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Are there any special rules for HQs when eliminated in combat? I know some games have then automatically come back next turn but what about the OCS system? I don't see anything about it I either of the manuals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
rebuild them via PAX and Eq replacements roll.
Dont let your HQ get destroyed. Naughty
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Harding
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Thanks Kev. You're the reason I got into this series with your Sicily videos.

It makes sense now. I see HQ listed on the Commonwealth rebuild table, where the Vichy (it was their HQ that got destroyed after some retreating units left if open) have to pull it from the dead pile when they've acquired enough step losses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
TrailGuide wrote:
Thanks Kev. You're the reason I got into this series with your Sicily videos.

It makes sense now. I see HQ listed on the Commonwealth rebuild table, where the Vichy (it was their HQ that got destroyed after some retreating units left if open) have to pull it from the dead pile when they've acquired enough step losses.

Hey... dont blame me for your obsessions!!!
Have fun, glad you are trying it out. Let me know how it goes. AND thanks for tuning in to the live game play sessions. It was fun..in an odd way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.