Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to buy the artbook and went to the publisher site but they are available only for Asia and Australia? Unless there is something that I am not getting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S S
msg tools
mbmbmb
Funagain had them in stock the last time I looked.

ETA:
https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036469

Instock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Silverman
United States
Halfway between Castro and Mickey Mouse
Florida (FL)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The KS item extras were sent in varying quantities to different fulfillment vendors for different regions. It's probably sold out everywhere else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out our website for links to what we have in stock in each of the different regions:

http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok grest. Ordered through Funagain...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duguayduguay wrote:

I ordered my Board Extension (16.99) and Art Book (39.99) from Starlit Citadel this afternoon, in Canadian funds. I think they are out of stock already though went back and checked - both items still in stock! its just that starlit's catalogue and cart are a little wonky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondoron wrote:
Duguayduguay wrote:

I ordered my Board Extension (16.99) and Art Book (39.99) from Starlit Citadel this afternoon, in Canadian funds. I think they are out of stock already though went back and checked - both items still in stock! its just that starlit's catalogue and cart are a little wonky

Ah crap. Went there using the link on the publisher's site and thought they were only selling the complete games. This will cost me 15$ more. Damn. Can I cancel a Funagain order?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, if you contact Funagain, they should be able to refund you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamey's right - Funagain are easily to deal with, i'm sure cancelling is not a problem. You might as well take advantage of the Canadian supplier for the better price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mondoron wrote:
Duguayduguay wrote:

A little wonky is an understatement; I tried to get the collector's edition (already have premium and ordered the token upgrades separately), but I couldn't add it to my cart without the retail edition being added. Tried a few times and it wouldn't work, went off to the washroom and when I came back they were all gone At least I got the board extension and the art book ordered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Gamer
msg tools
Is there any more detail on what is actually in the art book? Is there text and such or just art? I haven't seen a good description of it anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a 104-page hardcover book, full color, mostly filled with illustrations from Scythe and Jakub's 1920s series. There are a few pages with text, but it's mostly art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Gamer
msg tools
Ok thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.