Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all! Got a newsletter from Eagle-Gryphon about some new Baseball Highlights expansions either out now or coming soon. Naturally, the completist in me would like to have everything... whistle

So I have the Super-Deluxe version of the game. I used the link in the newsletter, but I don't think I saw everything. Could someone please point me in the direction of the items I don't already have?

Thanks. I feel silly having to ask, but I'm still quite new to the game. Help appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Dan,

If you have the Super Deluxe Version you have all seven expansions for the game.

There are additional Starter Teams. In fact, including the four that come with the game, there are now 24 different Starter Teams. Note that there two "flavors" (team locations) for each so in terms of content there are 12 different sets of Veterans on these teams. All of the Rookies are the same set for each team. Most likely, this is what you read about in our newsletter as Starter Teams 17 - 24 just arrived.

There is also a new Promo Pack. I am not sure exactly how these are going to be used. So stay tuned!

Other than that, Mike is working on some new expansions for Free Agents and for Stadiums. That is still well in the future.

Here is a listing of everything we have on our consumer website:
http://www.eaglegames.net/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort...

Best
Ralph

Go Wiffle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks, Ralph!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.