Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for 4 other people wanting this as a group buy to share the cost of shipping. The shipping from there to us is 30 euro. So looking to see if there is any interest in this. The cost per person would be about $25 plus shipping cost from me to you. Leave a comment below. Also limited to 5 by the publisher. Also posting this in expansion Game forum so will add people by date of reply.

1. Jeff B
2. Scott Arnone
3. brian (Maybe)
4. Scott Ross Spurgeon
5. Mike Lucas

Thanks,

Jeff

P.S. Might be best to keep it to US Only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Arnone
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested. What information do we actually have about the expansion? I can't seem to find much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mb
Might be interested. But I recall paying a lot less for the shipping with the base game. Is this through Amazon.de?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Johnson
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the base game from Amazon.de for about $15 shipping last time and later there were 3rd parties selling it on Amazon.com. I figure I'll just wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Might be interested. But I recall paying a lot less for the shipping with the base game. Is this through Amazon.de?

They are only offering it direct from there web store at the moment. So I doubt they get the same shipping discounts someone like amazon gets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InkSplat wrote:
I'd be interested. What information do we actually have about the expansion? I can't seem to find much.

Here is the webstore link that gives a little info about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Ross Spurgeon
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeff,

Yes - count me in (USA -Denver area). Will the shipping be direct to each person within the order?

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
$25 plus shipping cost from me to you

So all will ship to me then forward to each of you at what ever the cost is. I will post all totals and suck to each person to show I'm not dividing it towards anyone's favor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered. Sorry life got hectic. Comes to $24.75 each plus shipping from me to you. I'm guessing it should be about $5-$8 maybe less.

my paypal is jbbmailbox@gmail.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Briggs
United States
Farmington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They finally came in and they are a thicker box that I was thinking so shipping is at the next box size at a flat rate. Check your gmails.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.