$15.00
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I've played this a number of times solo and I'm feeling a little meh. Please tell me someone created better solo rules?? Anyone???

The game has so much potential and is probably really fun two player BUT I play solo only and I really want this game to be my quick go to solo card game when I want to play a quick dungeon crawl deck builder.

I love the goofy art and the mechanics but these solo rules as is are just not making it.

I've thought about creating my own but I was hoping someone has already done it for me.

thanks

Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T T
United States
Marquette
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The solo rules have been in "beta" since release, and I have been hoping for a better solo ruleset since the beginning. I haven't even begun to try to conceive my own such rules. I wonder what Laboratory has up their sleeve, even rough ideas. I'd like to know if they have anything at all for us, or if they've abandoned a real solo ruleset.

Thankfully I have another person to play with regularly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C&H Schmidt
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a bit of a necro, but the new Kickstarter will come with solo rules for an AI opponent (the weary warrior), so those will probably be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T T
United States
Marquette
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Gswp wrote:
This is a bit of a necro, but the new Kickstarter will come with solo rules for an AI opponent (the weary warrior), so those will probably be better.

I backed Season 2, and I am excited about this. I was a bit worried we wouldn't get to the new solo rules goal, but we did it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Macleod
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the variant I come up with!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679187/solo-variant

let me know what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.