Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
So i was in a battle and my armor units were knocked back with a (2) hex retreat. Now, right behind the retreating Armor unit i had a Mech unit on the same road. So my question is, am'I allowed to retreat (2) hexes back when i have my own mech unit on the same road right behind my armor unit retreating?

I'm thinking that i will need to stop my retreat. The reason why i say no is because when traveling on a road during "movement phase" we have to stop when entering a hex with another MU. So If i'm retreating i'm also entering a hex with another MU in which it is forcing me to stop at a (1)hex retreat.

Is this correct or do i get to retreat the full (2) hexes?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
Clay

Retreat is not considered movement, so standard road movement rules do not apply. You can retreat the full two hexes. Other Mech units do not block retreat along a road.

At one time we considered making players abide by the road movement rules in certain circumstances, however it become too complicated and subject to players gaming the system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.