Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wheeler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Norse Farm Animals all have rolls directly under their names that produce babies. When is this used? On raids?

The Greenland Pony says a die roll of 1 or a roll of 3 with a bite produces a baby. How do I use this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Muniozguren
Spain
Artziniega
flag msg tools
MiniMoncho Remoloncho + Circenilla
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are used by your enemies during their livestock raids in order to get or not your babies production
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheeler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I was confusing the rule and thought you could raid any domesticated animal and was confused why the other animals didn't have them. Thanks for helping me get that straightened out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomas Korinek
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mb
Stavroguin wrote:
Yes, they are used by your enemies during their livestock raids in order to get or not your babies production

So does it mean, when norse farm animals are not raided, I get the babies from "left side" of the card (and if yes - when?) and then in Phase 5 more babies or ivory from the "right side" of the card providing I am willing to expand energy/elders to get it as per H1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van der Hoorn
Netherlands
Enschede
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kospin wrote:
Stavroguin wrote:

So does it mean, when norse farm animals are not raided, I get the babies from "left side" of the card (and if yes - when?) and then in Phase 5 more babies or ivory from the "right side" of the card providing I am willing to expand energy/elders to get it as per H1?

No, you only get the benefits from the "right side" of the card! (I think the babies on the "left side" are always equal to the amount of babies at the "right side" of the card.) But you must pay the energy/elders. If you don't want to pay, you can convert the farm animal into energy before paying energy/elders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.