Hide
3 Posts

Crowdfunding: Kickstarter» Forums » General

Subject: I am stuck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Saovry Sok
msg tools
I am Cambodia and I am trying to run one project and I can't Identity Verification because it shows up in United States information and I don't know. I just run my individual and I don't know what SSN Last 4. I don't have any company.

I have another.
My paypal account in Cambodia can't receive money through paypal. If my kickstarter successful, how could I get money from them, I just have Visa Card.
Could I get money through Visa Card and bank or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Iver Wilhelmsen
Norway
Oslo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally speaking, creators from countries where Kickstarter hasn't "opened" need to partner with someone from a country where it has. Before KS allowed other countries than the US for instance, some European creators used US-based individuals or companies as "proxies" for their projects.

The countries the KS allow project creators from is as of now: "Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, the UK, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden, or the US"

As you can see, they don't even cover all of Europe yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Casu
Belgium
Ixelles
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest you ask Kickstarter about this. BGG is in no way connected to that company.

https://www.kickstarter.com/help/handbook

Read this and if you do not find your answer, contact support.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.