$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend
6 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

District-Z: The Cult» Forums » General

Subject: district-z the cult, card/board game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I've been waiting for a continuation of the zombie franchise in the dz universe.

Looks like tho game will be a solo survival 'which way' type adventure with some sort of task or ability check.

I enjoyed the original dz, good play modes, never the same game twice. Can't wait to see the cup in print.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Namit Kaura
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have DZ and Slaughterville and this one sounds interesting.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
soundguy34421 wrote:
I've been waiting for a continuation of the zombie franchise in the dz universe.

Looks like tho game will be a solo survival 'which way' type adventure with some sort of task or ability check.

I enjoyed the original dz, good play modes, never the same game twice. Can't wait to see the cup in print.


We are definitely going to be expanding the universes of both DZ and Slaughterville. We know you will enjoy this one as well. This was awesome to make! Can't wait to get it to all of you!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
When I saw the ks email, and saw it was dz related, I kew I needed to jump in. I called my gaming group and mentioned GR had a dz related game out. My buddies asked me when my copy was arriving

We play dz often, I always grab my character , me. Christopher, so I can play myself, really invests you into the game.. You are playing to survive.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric D
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the District Z world. Through in some Chose Your Own Adventure style gameplay and I just can't help but get sucked in.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John T
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missed slaughterville but ain't missing this one. Is the creator offering slaughteriville as an addon?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are adding it as part of our package deal! We have it bundled with District-Z and Cult in both Deluxe and Basic versions and they ship right after funds are processed!
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never played any District-Z games, but I backed this after reading the description. The story telling is what did it for me!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Joseph (Jam) Ibanez III
Philippines
Taguig
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maverick444 wrote:
We are adding it as part of our package deal! We have it bundled with District-Z and Cult in both Deluxe and Basic versions and they ship right after funds are processed!


Hi Christopher, just backed the Kickstarter. Just some quick questions for clarification:

1. Will both the package deal (basic) and/or package deal (deluxe) have unlocked stretchgoals for the previous campaigns (district-z and slaughterville) or will that be limited to the deluxe package deal only?

2. Alternatively, while there is already an add-on option for District-Z, will there be an option later on for Slaughterville?

Thanks so much!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
jambb4l wrote:
maverick444 wrote:
We are adding it as part of our package deal! We have it bundled with District-Z and Cult in both Deluxe and Basic versions and they ship right after funds are processed!


Hi Christopher, just backed the Kickstarter. Just some quick questions for clarification:

1. Will both the package deal (basic) and/or package deal (deluxe) have unlocked stretchgoals for the previous campaigns (district-z and slaughterville) or will that be limited to the deluxe package deal only?

2. Alternatively, while there is already an add-on option for District-Z, will there be an option later on for Slaughterville?

Thanks so much!



The Deluxe ones will have the KS Exclusive unlocks for Slaughterville while the Basic game will not. As for the Slaughterville Add-on, we are currently looking to see how many copies remain (as you might be aware, we sold our rather quickly and are in the process of securing a reprint) so we might do that later. It would be really limited though so we would have to find a way to track it (short of another pledge). You can always grab a copy from myself or the rubio-games.com site. If you would like one from me, send me a PM and I will get you a quote with shipping. Thanks!!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RM Jordan
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

How many pages/encounters will there be?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.