6 Posts

The Agents» Forums » General

Subject: The Agents Mk2 PnP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nguyen Anh Tung
Vietnam
flag msg tools
Is there anyway now to get the pnp version of Mark-2? I have the complete pnp of the original edition and really want to try out the 3 new expansions, however, Saar's site is down and it seems like there's no way to contact him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilherme B.
Brazil
Porto Alegre
Rio Grande do Sul
flag msg tools
I had never contacted Saar before, but I sent him a PM on June 27th asking whether he could upload .PDF rules for MK I and MK II rules to me or to the BGG files section. He replied on June 30th asking me about how to upload them, I replied on July 1st and he replied back on July 3rd to say the MK I and MK II rules had been uploaded to BGG.

According to his profile page, the day I got this last reply was the last time he logged in to the site so far, but he does seem to read his messages, even if occasionally.

Seemed like a very approachable guy in this particular case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nguyen Anh Tung
Vietnam
flag msg tools
Guizo wrote:
I had never contacted Saar before, but I sent him a PM on June 27th asking whether he could upload .PDF rules for MK I and MK II rules to me or to the BGG files section. He replied on June 30th asking me about how to upload them, I replied on July 1st and he replied back on July 3rd to say the MK I and MK II rules had been uploaded to BGG.

According to his profile page, the day I got this last reply was the last time he logged in to the site so far, but he does seem to read his messages, even if occasionally.

Seemed like a very approachable guy in this particular case.

Yeah, the reason I think Saar is now unreachable is because of his 1-month inactivity :D Just emailed him, hope he'll answer soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nguyen Anh Tung
Vietnam
flag msg tools
Update: A bit late 'cause I was so busy I completely forgot about this thread

Having geekmailed him on Thu Aug 4, 2016 9:16 am, I received his reply on Fri Aug 5, 2016 1:56 am.
So in conclusion, Saar is a totally approachable guy, or at least, in my case

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P vd V
Netherlands
flag msg tools
@Nguyen Anh Tung

Since you have been in contact with him:
did you get information on the availability/download of the PnP version Mark-2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nguyen Anh Tung
Vietnam
flag msg tools
Pividivi wrote:
@Nguyen Anh Tung

Since you have been in contact with him:
did you get information on the availability/download of the PnP version Mark-2?

He said that they hadn't made the PnP for Mark2 available yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.