Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Other race cards that fit into a penalty pure Klingon fleet... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My venue plays penalty pure fleets and I`m looking for cards that are penalty-free in a Klingon fleet. So far, I have Tunneling Nutrino Beam, a Jadzia Dax, and a William T. Riker that are penalty-free in a Klingon fleet.

Are there any others, such as one of the Kurn captains that is penalty free in any fleet. I`m just looking to expand my Klingon fleet options.

Thanks in advance for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Brill
msg tools
mb
I believe Elim Garak from the DS9 expansion can be added without faction penalty and he can bring an elite talent without penalty as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Brill
msg tools
mb
Of course, there is also (Gen-Con) Khan who could be added without faction penalty. And he could also bring an elite talent without faction penalty as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have noticed in your videos that your venue does not retire resources. With that you could take the Independent Flag ship and that opens up all of the Indy cards for that ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.