Dany Aditya
Indonesia
Jakarta Selatan
JKT
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow.. Can you please give the link to the post? I would like to see if there's a hint how they did it..

As for now, I assume they use one set for suspects and the other set for question card. In that case the question might be really straight forward, like 'do you have ace of base?', and the answer will be either 'yes' or 'no'.
... or probably we can ask with more then one question card? like 3 cards at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
With a sharpie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dakukuc wrote:
Wow.. Can you please give the link to the post? I would like to see if there's a hint how they did it..

As for now, I assume they use one set for suspects and the other set for question card. In that case the question might be really straight forward, like 'do you have ace of base?', and the answer will be either 'yes' or 'no'.
... or probably we can ask with more then one question card? like 3 cards at the same time?

Thinking it over now, I think they did mean to just write over the cards with a sharpie or so -_- I guess that makes some sense...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.