10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Best Late Pledge Solo-able games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike B.
msg tools
Hi there,

I am an on And of Board Game Fan... Right now I am on And looking for new Games is almost as fun as playing them... Now anything more complex than settlers of catan is unikely to hit my table with my Friends, I am usually looking for fun engaging Games, that I can Play Solo.

I recently found This War of Mine, which is right up my alley... I don't know if there is a Place, where Most Funded kickstarters are listed that have an Open Late Pledge Manager? If Not, do you have any recommendations for Games that are solo-able?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think there is a compilation like that.

Good solo-able games:

Mage Knight Board Game and The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game immediately come to mind.

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island is fantastic.

Shadowrun: Crossfire also works quite well solo.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B.
msg tools
Thanks for the suggestions - already have all of those except for Shadowrun which is kinda hard to get in Germany right now. Just for reference, didn't like Mage Knight And LOTR, Love Robinson Crusoe And Games like Eldritch Horror and Marvel Legendary.

But I didn't mean this thread as simple recommendations, but specifically for Late pledge kickstarter Games, since I want to See, what I have missed And what Nice stretch Grals I could still collect...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only KS that comes to mind, which is still active, is Vampire Hunters for solo-able games.

Late Pledge Manager... Massive Darkness probably.

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Since late pledge and current kickstarter games haven't been delivered yet no one can really label any of them best. Until they are actually out they are all gambles and any of them could be complete junk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
The Networks

Viticulture

Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game

Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach

Scythe

Thunderstone Advance: Numenera

get those and be happy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B.
msg tools
Thanks for the recommendations... And yeah, I probably worded it wrong. Replace "best" with "most promising".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco F.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A title not in the list: Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Handrejk
Germany
Scheeßel
Deutschland
flag msg tools
“We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing!” ― Benjamin Franklin
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe Darkness Sabotage is a Game for you, it has a Solo Mode.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dezoku/darkness-sabotag...

Masmora had a Singleplayer Update:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/masmorra-...

Die anderen haben sonst schon viele gute Spiele vorgeschlagen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denmark
flag msg tools
I managed to get (very)late pledges for these co-op(solo freindly I guess) games:

Middara

Lobotomy

Endure the Stars

Be aware that Middara is delayed alot, also its properly a good idea to contact the companies through both ks and there facebook pages, since the pm's are officially closed.

There are also an option to pre-order Gloomhaven at a reduced pre-order price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.